Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat with Detachable Raccoon Collar
- An extra-long cotton gabardine trench coat, updated with a detachable sumptuous raccoon top collar for added warmth. Cut in a Sandringham slim fit, the design is crafted to contour the body for a streamlined silhouette. In English-woven cotton gabardine, the weatherproof fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, to protect against showers and wind.
- Coat length: 105cm/41.3in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 173cm/5ft 8in
- Outer: 100% cotton with lambskin and leather trims
- Detachable collar: 100% real fur: wild Asiatic raccoon, nyctereutes procyonoides, fur origin: Finland
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean