The Chelsea – Mid-length Heritage Trench Coat
- The Chelsea trench coat, in cotton gabardine, is our slimmest fit with a tapered waist and a precisely tailored collar and gun flap. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts. Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 87cm/34.3in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England